Monday, February 22, 2010

Slow times. Or Not.

I have not posted in a week due to so much happening in my life at the moment. I am hoping to get right back into the daily blog posts to keep both of my readers informed :).

Coming up in the linux/Ubuntu world I plan on discussing
  • MP4ize script which easily converts videos to MP4 files. This is great if you have an Apple device.
  • Media Server solutions and what I ended up with.
  • Nightly FTP Off site backup solution
  • My efforts with the Ubuntu MD team and our upcoming free workshops to introduce the locals to open source software.


For photography I am mostly going to show some of my results from recent shoots.
  • Cub Scouts team shots at a local elementary school
  • Modeling Shots at A. Salon in DC
  • Children in my home studio
  • And perhaps some pregnancy shots in my home studio

So stay tuned, there is a lot to come. I'm also open to suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment