Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get great prints locally in about an hour.

Ok, you've seen this everywhere. Prints ready in an hour...

Not all places are the same and few offer professional results. Currently my favorite place is Sam's Club. Yep. Odd as it sounds, they offer oustanding print quality thanks to their Fuji Frontier Printer.

I have completly stopped using an inkjet as the quality wasn't there and it actually costs more to print at home. I had an Epson R1800. One of the better professional Epson printers. I constantly had headaches with that printer and it's need to clean itself more than my cat.

There are many places to get prints, I've tried them all and I am not happy with the in an hour quality. But next time you are in a jam, try a Sam's Club or possibly WalMart.

If you are in a huge rush, upload ahead of time and get them printing on your way there. You can also checkout at the photo station meaning you don't have to get in the long lines.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment