Monday, January 25, 2010

More about my blog

The reason I have this blog is so I can record solutions to problems. Sometimes these solutions in part or perhaps in full come from another blog, forum, etc. I am not here to take any credit away from the original authors (who themselves most likely got the solution in a similar manner) but to have a log of things that worked for me.

I have solved problems in the past and one day needed to reapply the solution only to discover that I can not find where I got the original solution from. This is where my blog comes in. These solutions are important to me and I may need them in the future. In every case, if I can find where I got some of my information I will link to it. But at the same time I'm going to list a copy of the critical steps, in case the link doesn't work one day.

I encourage you all to go to the original solutions because it may have more detail, additional instructions, and perhaps screenshots. All of which I won't copy because it doesn't apply to what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment